A JakajimaTV interview hosted by Pieter Hermans with Kjeld van Bommel, Senior Researcher at TNO. TNO has been active in the area of 3D Food Printing since 2011. Based on its combined knowledge and expertise on 3D printing as well as food, TNO has been able to help 3D food printing develop into an exciting new field.Continue reading “3D Printing offers personalized Food and Pharma solutions (VIDEO)”
A JakajimaTV interview with Nina Hoff, CEO and co-founder of byFlow, hosted by Pieter Hermans.
3D Food Printing is a technology that has been out there since 2006. Since then, not only the technology but also the applications have evolved.Continue reading “3D Foodprinting, from texture and ingredients to applications”
Laser cooking, molecular gastronomy & more at 3D Food Printing Conference 2019. We are happy to announce the first confirmed speakers:
- Jonathan Blutinger, PhD Candidate, Columbia University, Creative Machines Lab, USA, will talk about “Laser cooking: re-imagining the culinary experience”, More information
- Roisin Burke, Senior Lecturer in Culinary Science, Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland, will speak about “Note by Note cooking (Molecular Gastronomy) and 3D Food Printing”
Printed electronics, social robots, exoskeletons, bioprinting tissues, drones, 3D printed cakes, take a look at the conferences organized by Jakajima in the first half of 2018:
3D Printing Electronics Conference, Jan 23 https://www.3dprintingelectronicsconference.com/
3D Medical Printing Conference, Jan 30-31 https://3dmedicalconference.com/
We invite you to take a look at the upcoming 3D Printing conferences organised by Jakajima Continue reading “Upcoming 3D Printing Conferences: Electronics, Materials, Medical, Food”
On April 12, 2016, the 2nd edition of the 3D Food Printing Conference, organized by Jakajima, took place at Villa Flora, in Venlo, The Netherlands.
The event was successful, bringing together over 200 participants. During the conference, various topics related to 3D food printing were discussed and the first 3D printing restaurant in the Netherlands was launched by Dutch startup byFlow. Continue reading “3D Food Printing Conference 2016 in the Media”
Jakajima, the matchmaker for innovators in the high tech industry, ranging from 3D printing to Internet of Things, from Drones to Health Tech, invites you to take a look at our upcoming conferences:
- Sports Innovation Conference – March 08, 2016, at Thomas More in Turnhout, Belgium. The event includes two workshops, focused on StartUps in Sport, powered by Sport eXperience.org and parallel sessions featuring international leading specialists from Microsoft, The Danish Institute for Sports Studies, European Platform for Sports Innovation / EPSI, BonkaCircus, SICS Swedish ICT, Mobilab, SAP, JOHAN, SensoRUN, Videobserver, Phits Insoles, AAA-LUX Lighting, who will share their knowledge and views on the topics of interest.
- 3D Food Printing Conference – April 12, 2016, at Villa Flora in Venlo, The Netherlands.The conference will cover a variety of topics related to 3D food printing such as food components, business models & legal issues, hardware & software developments, applications for elderly and the health care industry, new value chains, safety – f.i. HACCP, food processing & design and custom nutrition. International leading speakers from institutions and companies such as Sardegna Ricerche, Black Dog Consulting, byFlow, 3dchef, Wageningen University and Print Cheese have already confirmed their presence at the conference.
- Footwear HealthTech Conference – April 19, 2016, at SLEM Waalwijk, The Netherlands. Renowned scientists and engineers will be talking about and demonstrating state of the art technologies in footwear that will profoundly improve fit, performance, health and safety. This years conference will be focusing on wearable technology and its implementations in footwear. Experts will touch on new ways of monitoring and improving health, motion sensors, smart insoles, and interactive footwear to name but a few subjects. It will be an inspiring day of innovation for footwear professionals, orthopedic shoemakers, podiatrists, health insurance companies and investors. The following speakers have already confirmed their presence: Dr. Mariani, CEO Gait UP, Joep Maussen – Head of Innovation – Sports & Outdoor Shoes, Fashion Accessories, Mighty Styley, Dr. Wallen Mphepö – Display Technology research scientist for iShüu Technologies inventors of the Volvorii Timeless smart shoe.
- Future Footwear Materials Conference, April 20, 2016, at SLEM Waalwijk, The Netherlands. Internationally renowned speakers will show and talk about how to find sustainable resources, the circular economy, bioprinting, smart textiles, new ways of treating and making leather and much more. The confirmed speakers include Professor Shahin Rahimifard, Sustainable Engineering, Loughborough University, Sanne van den Dungen – Consultant Circular Economy for FBBasic and RTB, Kristel Peters, Shoe Designer, KASK, University College Ghent and Els Zijlstra, Founder and Creative Director at Materia.
- Photonic Integration Symposium, April 25, 2016,at Eindhoven University of Technology, Blauwe Zaal, in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.The symposium will cover recent developments in photonics integration. The speakers that have confirmed their presence at the event include Thomas Koch – Arizona State University, Sailing He – Zhejiang University, Mike Wale – Oclaro Technologies, Ton van Leeuwen – AMC, Katarzyna Lawniczuk – TU/e / JePPIX and Hugo ThienPont – VUB. Furthermore, in the last session an overview of the Integrated Photonics activities in the Netherlands and the Eindhoven region will be given and the foundation of an Integrated Photonics Institute by TU/e will be announced.
- 3D Design & Engineering Conference, May 24, 2016, at Club-C in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The 3DDE Conference offers design and engineering professionals the chance to learn and meet the possibilities of 3D printing, and to look at design challenges from different perspectives.
- Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference, May 26, 2016, at Twente Safety Campus in Enschede, The Netherlands. This year’s conference will bring specialists from all over the world together to assess the potential of Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) and address related questions and issues of interest. Professionals in logistics, aircraft manufacturers, regulators, system developers and airlines will be present at the conference, providing full of opportunities to network, share knowledge and create new partnerships. Many international speakers will present their views around all aspects of UCA.
- Internet of Things Event, June 07-08, 2016, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven in The Netherlands. This 2-day event will give insights in the rapidly developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply the new opportunities that are brought by IoT. The following topics will be covered during the conference: Market & developments overview | Big data applications for IoT | IoT security | IoT & Artificial Intelligence (AI + IoT = ?) | Design of IoT (Product/Service/Experience) | New business models & strategies, a paradigm shift | Legal issues and social aspects | Photonics brings new options for IoT.
On April 12, 2016, the 2nd edition of the 3D Food Printing Conference will take place at Innovatoren in Venlo, The Netherlands.
The 3D Food Printing Conference is the innovative networking event for everyone involved in 3D printing and the food industry. The conference offers design and engineering professionals the chance to learn and meet the possibilities of 3D printing in the food industry.
Who should attend?
The conference is mainly addressed to suppliers to the food industry, healthcare professionals, hospitality and catering professionals, food research institutions, trendwatchers and foodpreneurs, but is open to all companies and individuals interested in 3D food printing.
The program of the conference is being developed. We are spreading news related to the 3D Foodprinting Conference and 3D food printing industry on a regular basis. Stay up to date with news about the conference and the industry by following @3dfoodprints on Twitter and joining our 3D Food Printing dedicated group on Linkedin.
We also invite you to take a look at other upcoming 3D Printing Jakajima conferences:
- 3D Printing Electronics Conference – 19th January, 2016. Follow @3DPelectronics and join 3D Printing Electronics Linkedin group
- 3D Printing Materials Conference – 26-27th January, 2016. Follow @3DPmaterial and join 3D Printing Materials Linkedin group.
- 3D Bioprinting Conference – 26th January, 2016. Follow @3dbioprinted and join 3D Bioprinting & 3D Medtech Printing Forum on Linkedin.
- 3D Dental Printing Conference – 26th January, 2016. Follow @3DDentalprinted and join 3D Dental Printing Linkedin group.
- 3D Medtech Printing Conference – 27th January, 2016. Follow @3dbioprinted and join 3D Bioprinting & 3D Medtech Printing Forum on Linkedin.
- 3D Medicine Printing Conference – 27th January, 2016. Follow @3DMedicinePrint and join 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics printing Linkedin group
Eindhoven, April 1st – As with all 3D printing applications and aspects, 3D Food Printing is a huge hype. The 3D printing technology will be fundamental to the way people interact with food in the future. One thing is certain: this rapidly developing market has huge potential. Continue reading “3D Printed Food: From hype to reality”