Innovation in medicine with 3D printing – where we are and where we are heading to
Why use your prescription glasses to look at your phone if they can become one and the same? Is converting traditional 3D printing technologies to the pharmaceutical world really the solution? Are bioprinted teeth a future alternative of dental implants?
Between January 26 and February 4, 2021, a series of four conferences under the umbrella of 3D Medical Printing Series will take place [online only, because of the pandemic], each of these conferences tackling disruptive innovation areas in medicine: 3D Bioprinting, 3D Dental Printing, 3D Medtech Printing and 3D printing of pharmaceuticals.
Continue reading “Press release: Innovation in medicine with 3D printing – where we are and where we are heading to”
Only 3 weeks to register for the ONLINE 3D Dental Printing Conference organised by Jakajima. Make sure you don’t miss it! REGISTER HERE to attend
3D Dental Printing Conference focuses on 3D dental printing technologies and the applications — from early technology development to downstream applications. The conference will tackle not only emerging technologies and new materials, but also legal aspects and how 3D printing will change the dental practice. It is not a purely academic conference, but an innovative event bringing together brilliant minds and discoveries.
Continue reading “Only 3 weeks to register for the ONLINE 3D Dental Printing Conference”
First exhibitors announced for 3D Printing Medical Expo
Register as visitor | Register as exhibitor
3D Bioprinting Conference- First speakers announced
- Dr. Yan Yan Shery Huang, University Lecturer in Bioengineering, University of Cambridge
- Dr Christophe Marquette, Deputy Director, Institute for Molecular and Supramolecular Chemistry and Biochemistry (ICBMS), Université Lyon 1/ Coordinator H2020 project FAPIC/ Coordinator 3d.FAB platform
- Dr.-Ing. Rainer Detsch, Research Lecturer, Institute of Biomaterials, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, about “Biofabrication of hard and soft matrix for bone tissue regeneration”
- Anna Pacholczyk, PhD student, ethics, University of Manchester about Ethics and 3D BioPrinting
- Nicole Anna Michels, PhD student, University of Fribourg, Switzerland, about “Challenges in Patenting Bioartificial Organs”
Continue reading “Jan 31- Feb 02, 2017 – 3D Printing Medical Expo + 6 related conferences”