Innovation in medicine with 3D printing – where we are and where we are heading to
Why use your prescription glasses to look at your phone if they can become one and the same? Is converting traditional 3D printing technologies to the pharmaceutical world really the solution? Are bioprinted teeth a future alternative of dental implants?
Between January 26 and February 4, 2021, a series of four conferences under the umbrella of 3D Medical Printing Series will take place [online only, because of the pandemic], each of these conferences tackling disruptive innovation areas in medicine: 3D Bioprinting, 3D Dental Printing, 3D Medtech Printing and 3D printing of pharmaceuticals.
Continue reading “Press release: Innovation in medicine with 3D printing – where we are and where we are heading to”
First exhibitors announced for 3D Printing Medical Expo
Register as visitor | Register as exhibitor
3D Bioprinting Conference- First speakers announced
- Dr. Yan Yan Shery Huang, University Lecturer in Bioengineering, University of Cambridge
- Dr Christophe Marquette, Deputy Director, Institute for Molecular and Supramolecular Chemistry and Biochemistry (ICBMS), Université Lyon 1/ Coordinator H2020 project FAPIC/ Coordinator 3d.FAB platform
- Dr.-Ing. Rainer Detsch, Research Lecturer, Institute of Biomaterials, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, about “Biofabrication of hard and soft matrix for bone tissue regeneration”
- Anna Pacholczyk, PhD student, ethics, University of Manchester about Ethics and 3D BioPrinting
- Nicole Anna Michels, PhD student, University of Fribourg, Switzerland, about “Challenges in Patenting Bioartificial Organs”
Continue reading “Jan 31- Feb 02, 2017 – 3D Printing Medical Expo + 6 related conferences”
On January 26th, 2016, the 3rd edition of the 3D Bioprinting Conference will take place at MECC Maastricht, in The Netherlands.
Take advantage of the special registration rates if you are: Continue reading “Special Registration Rates for 3D Bioprinting Conference, Jan 26!”
Tissue engineering, 3D printed prosthetics, dental applications; expand your knowledge about the latest developments at the 3D Bioprinting Conference. Continue reading “Press Release – 3D Bioprinting: The desired solution for the healthcare industry?”
Which effects does tissue engineering cause? Which markets are influenced by the growing 3D printing technologies? How much will the production of 3D bioprinted tissues and organs cost? And how quickly can those customized products be produced, once the need has been identified? Since 3D Bioprinting is in its first stage of development, many questions arise and are not even answered yet. Continue reading “Will the human body be 3D printed soon?!”