14 - 15 December 2023, 4th edition
|The following topics will be covered during the conference:|
|Technologies for Optical Wireless Communication and 6G|
- Optics, incl. Adaptive Optics
- Modulation, equalization and coding,
- MIMO systems, spatial diversity
- Beam selection, steering, tracking and acquisition
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning-enhanced OWC
- Hybrid and duplex system design
|Optical Wireless Communication Applications in 6G
- OWC based positioning and navigation
- OWC based ranging, detecting and sensing
- OWC for autonomous systems
- OWC for data centers
- Underwater optical wireless communications (OWC)
- Inter Satellite Communication
- Intra Satellite Communication
|Components and Photonic Integration for Optical Wireless Communication|
- Emitters (Lasers, LEDs)
- Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Fiber components
- Wavelength Filters
- Channel models for propagation through (turbulent) air, water, ..
- Achievable rates and capacity limits
- Spatial reuse
- (dynamic) non-linearity, frequency and time variability
- Diversity, WDM, angular diversity, multi-user densities
Presentation and Paper setup
During the conference we plan 20 minute sessions per paper.
- Paper Submission opens 17 July 2023
- Deadline for paper submission – 6 October 2023
- Author notification – 10 November 2023
- OWC Conference – 14-15 December 2023
Submission requirements and instructions
The template is required and can be downloaded from here.
Please add in your submission on which of the four topics (see above) your paper is about.
The conference paper should be max. 3 pages long and should be submitted in PDF format.
Technical programme: Jean-Paul Linnartz – J.P.Linnartz [at] tue.nl
Operations and sponsoring – Carin van Rensen – administratie [at] jakajima.eu, +31 (0)6 20008576