Artificial Intelligence & IoT for Smart Industry | Intelligent Sensor Networks Conference 2017
The 9th edition of the Intelligent Sensor Networks Conference organised by Jakajima in cooperation with High Tech Campus Eindhoven will take place on November 8, 2017, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
This edition focuses on:
- Industrial Internet / Smart industry / Industry 4.0 (Industrial process control)
- Smart Maintenance / Smart infrastructure (from buildings to bridges)
Confirmed speakers & presentation titles:
- Official opening: Mary-Ann Schreurs, Vice-Mayor, City of Eindhoven, on “Choose: Accelerate the digital transformation or lose our European independency?”, More information; Read the interview
- KEYNOTE: Professor Henk Akkermans, Managing Director, Dutch Institute World Class Maintenance / Professor Supply Chain Management, Tilburg University
- Mark de Jong, Business Develope, Samure & Thomas Brekelmans, Innovation & knowledge sharing IoT, Ericsson
on “Blended learning Mixed Reality and IoT for smart maintenance”
- Andrea Carcano, Co-Founder / CEO, Nozomi Networks, Italy/USA, on ‘Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning for Smart Industry’
- Yves Van Ingelgem, CEO Zensor / Professor Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Dr. Alejandro Dominguez Lopez, Researcher, Electronics Department, University of Alcalá, read the newsitem.
- Herman Smits, Business Development Manager, USG Engineering & Martin Arens, Continuous Improvement Manager, Thales-Nederland, on “Extended – Product Lifecycle Management”, More information