Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference will take place on September 10-11, 2019, at Greenville Convention Center, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations:
- Large / medium size
- Last Mile delivery
- Urban space delivery
- Medical supply drones
- Regulatory / Legal issues
- What can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Market analysis
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) / UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Integration of systems / technologies required for UCA to operate
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, we invite you to take a look at our Call for speakers.
Interested in exhibiting? Visit our expo page & see the sponsporing possibilities.