On January 26-27, 2016, the 3rd Edition of the 3D Printing Materials Conference will take place at MECC Maastricht, in The Netherlands.
We invite you to take a look at the topics of the presentations:
- “3D Printing of Sustainable Concrete Structures – From a Black and White Printer towards a Colour Printer” – Professor Theo Salet, Professor, Technical University of Eindhoven
- “Application of Resorbable Lactide based Polymers in 3D printed Medical Devices” – Michiel van Alst, Business Development Director, Corbion Purac Biomaterials
- “3D-Printing of Self-Healing Supramolecular Materials” – Tristan Mes, Manager, SupraPolix
- “Materials properties are key to the mechanical performance of your prints!” – Niels Flach, CEO, Innovation Centre of Polymers
- “Guide to optimize print parameters for an LBM process” – Stijn Lambrechts, Business Development & Innovation Additive Manufacturing, SIRRIS
- “Fracture-driven design” – Jan Wolff, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Implantology, Dental Surgery, VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- “Materials based challenges in 3D printing” – Prof. Dr. Brando Okolo, CEO and Founder, Indmatec
- “Material Development for Fused Deposition Modeling” – Martin Faber, Scientist fibers and finishes, Applied Polymer Innovations/Innofil3D
- “New Additive Manufacturing Composite Materials: Titanium/ Zirconium for Selective Laser Melting” – Madgid Djemai, CEO, Z3DLab
- “Embracing compliance in robots to achieve function” – Johannes Overvelde, PhD Student, Harvard University
- “Designing and fabricating Flexible Metamaterials to bridge the gap between Matter and Machine” – Corentin Coulais, Post-doctoral Researcher, FOM Institute AMOLF
- “Broadening the use of technical ceramics” – Richard Gaignon, CEO, 3DCeram
- “Reinventing Pottery” – Yao van den Heerik, CEO, Vormvrij
Find more about the event’s full program.
Take the opportunity to share knowledge, create new partnerships and network actively.
The 3D Printing Materials Conference does not only contain a conference. Attendees can also join the refreshing conversations around the exhibition, where several established companies as well as promising startups will show their innovative products and/or services.
The 3D Printing Materials Conference will be located next to the 3D Medical Expo.