On April 12, 2016, the 2nd edition of the 3D Food Printing Conference will take place at Innovatoren in Venlo, The Netherlands.
The 3D Food Printing Conference is the innovative networking event for everyone involved in 3D printing and the food industry. The conference offers design and engineering professionals the chance to learn and meet the possibilities of 3D printing in the food industry.
Who should attend?
The conference is mainly addressed to suppliers to the food industry, healthcare professionals, hospitality and catering professionals, food research institutions, trendwatchers and foodpreneurs, but is open to all companies and individuals interested in 3D food printing.
The program of the conference is being developed. We are spreading news related to the 3D Foodprinting Conference and 3D food printing industry on a regular basis. Stay up to date with news about the conference and the industry by following @3dfoodprints on Twitter and joining our 3D Food Printing dedicated group on Linkedin.
We also invite you to take a look at other upcoming 3D Printing Jakajima conferences:
- 3D Printing Electronics Conference – 19th January, 2016. Follow @3DPelectronics and join 3D Printing Electronics Linkedin group
- 3D Printing Materials Conference – 26-27th January, 2016. Follow @3DPmaterial and join 3D Printing Materials Linkedin group.
- 3D Bioprinting Conference – 26th January, 2016. Follow @3dbioprinted and join 3D Bioprinting & 3D Medtech Printing Forum on Linkedin.
- 3D Dental Printing Conference – 26th January, 2016. Follow @3DDentalprinted and join 3D Dental Printing Linkedin group.
- 3D Medtech Printing Conference – 27th January, 2016. Follow @3dbioprinted and join 3D Bioprinting & 3D Medtech Printing Forum on Linkedin.
- 3D Medicine Printing Conference – 27th January, 2016. Follow @3DMedicinePrint and join 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics printing Linkedin group