Only 3 weeks to register for the ONLINE 3D Dental Printing Conference organised by Jakajima. Make sure you don’t miss it! REGISTER HERE to attend
3D Dental Printing Conference focuses on 3D dental printing technologies and the applications — from early technology development to downstream applications. The conference will tackle not only emerging technologies and new materials, but also legal aspects and how 3D printing will change the dental practice. It is not a purely academic conference, but an innovative event bringing together brilliant minds and discoveries.
- The conference is accredited by The Dutch Association for Technical Medicine with 4 (Continuing Medical Education) CME credits.
- The conference is part of the 3D Medical Printing Series, which includes other related conferences: 3D Pharmaceutical Printing Conference, 3D Bioprinting Printing Conference and 3D Medtech Printing Conference. We recommend you to take a look at the program of the other conferences as well, since there are also cross-disciplinary themes and topics – Combi tickets are also available if you are interested in attending in the other conferences as well. They are all accredited with 4 CME credits each.
- During the roundtable discussion interaction between attendees and speakers will also be possible.
The following speakers will present (take a look at the complete program here):
- Les Kalman, Assistant Professor, Restorative Dentistry, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, on ‘Innovative applications with dental additive manufacturing’ , Read more
- Sandra Balnik, Business Developer Medical, Lithoz GmbH, on ‘The INKplant project, Ink-based hybrid multimaterial fabrication of next generation implants’
- Sohaib Shujaat, PhD (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery), OMFS-IMPATH research group, Department of Imaging & Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, KU Leuven & Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, on “Accuracy of cone beam computed tomography-derived casts”, Read more
- Chris Rose, Director of Dental Channels & Sales, North America, EnvisionTEC
3D Bioprinting Conference focuses on 3D bioprinting, the most disruptive application of 3D printing in the medical world, and latest developments and applications in the field. The conference is addressed to health care innovators, from tissue engineers to biomedical researchers and from hardware manufacturers to bio medical material suppliers. It is not a purely academic conference, but an innovative event bringing together brilliant minds and discoveries.
3D Pharma Printing Conference addresses the latest developments in 3D printing medicines, as 3D printing is expected to find a place in certain niche medications and in personalised tablets. The topics approached include: New formulations for improved drug delivery; Patient-centric design / personalised medicine; Local manufacture / Simplified logistics; Faster pre-clinical evaluation of new drugs; Regulation & certification.
3D Medtech Conference focuses on applications of 3D printing in Health Care: medical implants, surgical guides, surgical instruments, medical devices and hearing aids. The conference will showcase the work of researchers and industry in the 3D Medtech Printing field and its applications, with a view to fostering closer ties and collaborations. The overall goal of this conference is to address both the technologies and the applications — from early technology development to downstream applications.