Tissue engineering, 3D printed prosthetics, dental applications; expand your knowledge about the latest developments at the 3D Bioprinting Conference.
3D Bioprinting Conference, 2nd edition, 28 January 2015. MECC, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Maastricht, 19 January – After many successful 3D printing conferences, Jakajima (http://www.jakajima.eu/) organizes the second edition of the international 3D Bioprinting Conference in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
On January 28, a high profile, global audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more will attend the full day seminar.
The program of the 3D Bioprinting Conference contains many impressive speakers, including Prof. Dr. Michael Gelinsky, Centre for Translational Bone, Joint and Soft Tissue Research Medical Faculty, Dresden University of Technology (about ‘Bioprinting by means of multi-channel 3D plotting’), and Arnold Bos, Consultant at Lux Research Consulting; a company that provides strategic advice and ongoing intelligence for emerging technologies (about ‘The makings of a bioprinting market’).
Other speakers are:
- Jan Schrooten, Co-founder & Managing Director at Antleron
- Chris Arts, Dept Orthopaedic Surgery at Maastricht University Medical Centre
- Kirsten Borchers,Fraunhofer IGB – Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology.
- Ernst Jan Louwers, Founder of Louwers IP | Technology Advocaten
- Will Van den Tweel, Senior Director 3D printing at DSM Biomedical
- Frederik Claeyssens, PhD Senior Lecturer in Biomaterials at Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Sheffield
- Jeanine Hendriks, CTO at CellCoTec
- Carlos Mota, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine, Maastricht University
- Special pitch ‘New 3D bioprinter concept’ by Ernst Jan Bos, MD, PhD-student at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, VU University Medical Centre
See the full conference program here: http://www.3dbioprintingconference.com/program/.
Anyone curious in where 3D bioprinting technology will take us and wants to increase their knowledge and network in this field, is recommended to join the cutting edge program. Seize this opportunity to enhance your market intelligence, while creating new partnerships.
Special rates are applicable for LinkedIn group members and for employees of universities, educational institutions, schools and research institutes. Secure your ticket and register now at http://www.3dbioprintingconference.com/register/.
The 3D Bioprinting Conference is one of two related conferences, organized by Jakajima – Matchmaker for Innovators. Visit also the 3D Printing Materials Conference on January 27, at MECC Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Who will attend? Any person involved in health care innovation, from surgeon to biomedical engineer, from researcher to dentist and from hardware manufacturer to bio medical material researcher.
For further information about the 3D Bioprinting Conference, please visit www.3dbioprintingconference.com.
Stay up-to-date with the latest 3D bioprinting news by following @3Dbioprinted on Twitter, and sign up for our newsletter at www.3dbioprintingconference.com/news-2
Jakajima is the matchmaker for innovators in the high tech industry, ranging from 3D printing to Internet of Things, from Drones to Health Tech. We organize those activities that bring innovators from different value chains and different professions together, in order to endeavour innovations and to create new partnerships, products and/or services. www.jakajima.eu